Latest update: October 26th, 2016
[AIRCRAFT IN PRODUCTION]
|Learjet 45XR as of October 26th in it's pre-alpha livery.|
The Learjet 45XR is a new civilian private jet aircraft.
The Aircraft will feature a brand new physics flight core designed specifically for general aviation aircraft and commercial jetliners.
Information on this project will be released as the project progresses.
Some features will include but are subject to change:
- The entire aircraft will be completely modifiable with pieces of the interior modeled for easy optimization.
- Able to seat 10 avatars, 8 passengers and 2 crew members.
- Shergood Aviation GPS/Transponder system on board.
- Wx weather system which emulates wind and turbulence effecting the aircraft's flight characteristics (like the one included in the PA-38 Tomahawk).
- Fully functioning displays, including Primary flight Display, and EICAS.
- Functioning interior including lights, signs, doors, and animations.
- Smoothly transitioning engine sounds and effects.
- Two different flight models for easy use and simulated experience.
- Realistic start-up checklist. Start the aircraft using a real Learjet 45XR checklist.
- Fully functioning cockpit with click able buttons and switches.
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System system.
- Simulated system and engine failures.
- Emergency landing sequence for land and water, including emergency door release and life jacket dispenser.
Repairs the aircraft from damage sustained.
Toggles the Battery ON/OFF
Toggles the Auxilery Power Unit ON/OFF
Menu pops up for Seat adjustment settings.
Toggles guest mode ON/OFF. Allows anyone to use the aircraft.
Toggles the copilot seat lockout ON/OFF.
Toggles Mouselook touch ON/OFF.
Toggles Cabin door OPEN/CLOSED.
Toggles Landing Gear UP/DOWN.
Kicks current avatar out of the Copilot's seat.
Toggles Hover text ON/OFF.
Access to the plane's settings. This includes paints, display mode, and edit mode.
Toggles the HD Fire system ON/OFF. This allows HD Fire to rez around the aircraft during a crash.
Starts all Engines.
Stops all Engines.
Toggles Engine 1 START/STOP.
Toggles Engine 2 START/STOP.
Toggles the Seatbelt sign ON/OFF.
Triggers Engine 1 to fail.
Triggers Engine 2 to fail.
Access to the Weather system settings menu.
Toggles the Nav lights ON/OFF.
Toggles the Beacon lights ON/OFF.
Toggles the Landing lights ON/OFF.
Toggles the Cabin lights ON/OFF.
Toggles Flaps down in increments.
Toggles the Traffic Collision Aviodence System ON/OFF.
Toggles the Autopilot ON/OFF.
Toggles the Altitude Hold ON/OFF.
Toggles the Heading Hold ON/OFF.
Toggles the Auto Throttle ON/OFF.
Sets the Autopilot's Altitude to hold.
Sets the Autopilot's Heading to hold.
Sets the Autopilot's Airspeed to hold.
Allows the fuel to be cross fed between tanks.
Sets the Aileron Trim.
Sets the Elevator Trim.
Sets the Rudder Trim.
Sets Engine 1's throttle.
Sets Engine 2's throttle.
Gives out an informational Notecard
Gives out a HUD.
Toggles the Fuel System ON/OFF.
Toggles the Parking brake ON/OFF.
Rezzes out a remote controlled Tug for push back.
Toggles the Camera position 1-7.
Here are some images of the Project
|Teaser poster for the Learjet 45XR. Person in picture is Thomm Box|
|Learjet 45XR's cockpit.|
|Learjet 45XR in June. Body structure has been completed and the windows are being punched into the mesh.|
|Learjet 45XR's cockpit being created and late July.|
|Learjet 45 XR' s interior cabin set up for texture baking.|
|Learjet 45 XR's 50% complete model.|